Monday, February 08, 2010

The In Place To Be

Apparently is my backyard and under the house if you are a couple of studly Casanova Kitties chasing after a comely Kitty Gal.

Yesterday they were chasing each other around the yard, under the shed, through the marsh and into my neighbor's yards.

Then at some point, she broke into the weak link in the under the house protection and we could hear the thumpity-thump-thump as she explored her new hide out.

Until one of the Casanova's found her.

Yowling ensued.

Loki and Thor freak outs ensued. No bloodshed or hissy fits. So far all is calm.

But when I got home this morning, Black and White Casanova (identified by the BIG old unneutered male look about him) rushed up to me and rather rudely demanded that I adopt him. Or give him food. I had to chase him off. Honestly, I had to push him (gently!) through the neighbors fence with my foot. Where he stood and YELLED at me for quite a while.

Thor sez: We ain't afraid of no toms!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Funny how cats can really tell you what they think of you when they don't get their way.