Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wonky Wednesday

Still in CEU hell. Getting dizzy staring at computer screen. I did find something of interest of all you out there with new babies - a research article that seemed to find (because with infant behavior it's never 100%) that when getting the DPT(diphtheria, polio, tetanus, pertussis) and PCV(pnuemococcal) vaccines at the same time/visit, giving the DPT first, then the PCV seems to lower the infant's pain response.

So if you have a baby getting both, just ask them to give in that order.

No-one died from my Thai-flavors inspired meal last night, believe it or not.

New computer is making me feel old and cranky. The old stuff was good enough. I haven't figured out how to download, edit, save, and (most importantly) FIND photos, so we are stuck with choices from the few folders I can find.

Thor sez: I almost died of starvation cos you said Thai food wasn't appropriate for felines.

No comments: