Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Project Tuesday

(and probably Wednesday and Thursday)

I've cleaned out the laundry room. About to begin removing various wall stuff that I've never used (paper towel roll and towel rack?).

Then the spackling shall begin.

Followed by putting up painter's tape. (if I can keep Thor from ripping it off and chewing on it)

Does anyone know how to remove a sink? There is a nasty gross plastic mud sink in there that blocks the water heater door. And I've never used it. And if it wasn't there, I could put an upright deep freezer in there.

Then I shall paint it blue. (The room, not the upright freezer)

Why blue?

Because when I painted the bathroom I KNEW I only needed a quart of paint. But my OCD doesn't allow me to only buy a quart of paint. (What if it isn't really enough, what if I have to buy more and the shades don't match????)

So, I have a little left over blue paint.

Thor sez: Fine! Didn't want to help you anyway.

2 comments:

Pixel Peeper said...

Heh - Thor looks quite content just watching!

I NEVER get this ambitious on my vacation...my hat is off to you.

JanetLee said...

If I ever get this ambitious again, I want someone to smack me!