Thursday, May 10, 2007

Holy Matrimony Batman!

Yesterday I saw a television commercial for what (I assume) is a new show, Wedding Crashers. The concept seems to be that people getting married let a television production company basically come and do terrible things to "ruin" their wedding so the shocked and horrified guests can be filmed.

This is the holy, sanctified by God, blessed union upon which all that is good and right in America resides institution that we had to write legalized discrimination into our state constitution to protect? From gays? How about some protection by tacky and desperate to be part of the celebrity culture and get their face on television idiots who agree to this sort of thing?


Loki sez: That's twisted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw the commercial too. I really don't get it (which I think is a good thing). Nuts.

Marcheline said...

I am so glad to hear that someone else finds this idea for a show completely heeeeeedeoussssss.

If they really wanted to make it interesting, they'd just have a team of media people REALLY crash the weddings, with no permission from the bridal couple.

Hee hee!