Monday, July 24, 2006


Random Thor picture (because some-one hands out business cards with some-kitty's picture on it but never even tries to make business cards with some-other-kitty's picture on it).

About a billion years ago, I earned extra money on weekends by assisting a high school buddy and his wife install window film. Not car window film, but million dollar, ten thousand window, Kiawah and Seabrook mansion film.

So, when once again the sun on the front of my house began to drive the temperatures inside up to the 80's, I said, hmmm. I wonder if I can buy that stuff.

Yes, I can. At Lowes. Promises to reduce 70% of the heat and 99% of UV radiation. It even had a handy little installation kit with cleaner and a squeegee and a tiny little box cutter.

Theoretically, I know how to do this.

Realistically, I'm wondering just how much cat fur is going to be entombed in my little project.

No comments: