Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Loki has been meowing for three and a half hours now. He can't find his red and white polka-dot ball. I have searched every inch of this house and I can't find his red and white polka-dot ball.

I found the red and white stripey ball. He didn't want it.

I found about 50 socks and enough hair balls to make another 10 cats.

I found 10 feathers from Thor's destroyed toys.

I found the black and white polka-dot ball.

I found the yellow bouncy ball, the green bouncy ball and the pink bouncy ball.

He played with it for a few minutes.

He is back to wandering the house, his plaintive little Mike Tyson meows just quiet enough to tug at you subliminally.

I bet Thor hid it.

1 comment:

jaz said...

Cheese and crackers!

Loki loves that ball! Hopefully he didn't lose it right after dipping it in his water bowl... I can just see it underneath something, beginning to mildew...