Friday, July 09, 2010

Yippee!

Poor, long suffering, all around good guy Jason has finished processing the approximately 10 trillion pictures he took in Amsterdam.

Now, I get to go through them and select those to have printed. Then put together the photo album. I have a photo album/scrapbook for every trip I take. But not those crazy scrapbooks, just bits and pieces of receipts, tickets, brochures, stuff like that. There are no glue guns involved.

This, I think, will be my official Jubilee Year photograph. Perhaps I'll have a print made up and framed like the Queen. Taken at the Kuekenhof Gardens:

I sort of like this one of me outside the Poezenboot, but I was so darn tired I could barely smile.

This is in the neighborhood just behind Vondelpark. I made Jason take this picture because I liked the colors.

Vondelkerk just outside Vondelpark. A rare glimpse of the sun that day. This church is no longer a church, but office space.


Now, these are some vacation kittens!
Artis Zoo
All photographs by JAZ

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wonderful kitties! I like the second shot of you better, even though you are kinda tired-looking. But it was a good tired, right?

JanetLee said...

Sharon - yes, it was a good tired. I do like my pose better in the second one, but I don't like how blah my expression is.