Friday, July 16, 2010

Daufuskie Daytripping

We went to Daufuskie Island yesterday. Left late, caught the last ferry to the island so we could get up at the butt crack of dawn to begin taking photographs. Jason was on assignment for Sandlapper Magazine and I tagged along because I've never been there before.

Quite an interesting place. Dinner was what the restaurant owner/chef said we could have because she was "in a mood".

I had fresh squeezed goat milk in my coffee this morning.

While riding through deep woods on the back of a souped up go-cart with a 81 year old man at the wheel, I had the opportunity to say, "Did I just see a giant bull?"

Ate lunch at a wonderful place called the Dirt Road Diner.

Had to carry a snake stick.

Had to do a tick check.

Going to bed now.

Loki sez: Thank Ceiling Cat you made it home! I almost starved to Death!

No comments: