Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Well, I had some really funny video of the boyz and their new toy. (It's a d-o-g toy, shhh.) But the computer for whatever reason isn't following the usual sequence of events for downloading and since I am virtually computer illiterate, I can't make it do what it is supposed to do. (Watch, Jason will get home and either it will work correctly or require one mouse click to fix).

I am so glad that the primary runoffs are today because let me tell you, I am sick, sick sick to death of the poisonous shots of venom I am subjected to while trying to watch Jeopardy every night.

Today is my mother's 75th birthday! Happy birthday to one of the greatest women I know! And of course, being the slackety-slacker that I am, her present isn't here yet. Sigh. Cute: her across the parking lot neighbors sent their two Springer Spaniels to scratch on mom's door this morning (they do this frequently to get a treat from her). When mom opened the door, one of the dogs was carrying her birthday card in its mouth.

I'm in phase two of my genealogy project, collecting photographs. Doing some of phase three - collecting stories - along with it. Will have to start some serious interviewing soon. Have at least two more trips to make.

The boyz say: Can we be in the genealogy book?

No comments: