Friday, May 14, 2010

Random Amsterdam

These are my pictures, not taken with my camera, but the photo function on my little DVR, so the quality isn't the best:

No, I did not try one, but was intrigued by the bottle of barbecue sauce offered as a choice of condiments. Just outside the Rijksmuseum.

I don't have a clue what this is, but it was sort of cute, in a ratty sort of way. At the Artis Zoo.

Statue on the staircase outside the Film Museum in Vondelpark.


These photos are by JAZ:
Puppies enjoying the morning air on Emmastraat.

Albert Cuypstraat Market.

The bigger dog was showing the puppy who was top dog on Cornelius Schuytstraat.

Feral cat. She was in very good condition and very sweet. On Emmastraat, I believe.

Our hotel was in a residential area, so on our walks, we got to see a little slice of real life. There are more, but Jason hasn't finished post-processing and I need to clear use with him before publishing them here.

3 comments:

Arnold said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlestonjoan said...

Figures you would go all the way to Amsterdam and bring back a cat picture!

JanetLee said...

Haha, Joan, would you have expected anything less from me? Besides, there is more, oh yes, much more furry Amsterdam fun.