Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing With Glass

Jason let me use a fancy photographer lens on my camera yesterday. Glass is what photographers call it, as in, "What glass are you shooting with?"

I felt all cool and stuff, wandering the beach in my shorts and sports bra, camera strap wrapped around my forearm, wading in the surf off the edge of America, snapping pictures.

Of course, the talent of the photographer is what makes the glass, not the glass that makes the photographer, so my results probably weren't as awesome as Jason's would have been, but it was fun to play with.

He said I can use that lens when we go back to Utah. I think he is just looking for a way to get around my two photograph rule (when he leaves me sitting on the side of the road/trail to go wander out for pictures, he is only allowed to take two before coming back, this was enacted after I spent an hour or so all alone on a stretch of Arizona road with only my full bladder and a raven for company.)






Thor sez: Boring! Less birds, more kittenz!

3 comments:

Angie Mizzell said...

I'm a wanna be professional photographer and I feel so cool with my Canon Rebel hanging around my neck, although I don't know how to use it and have everything on an automatic setting. And I already want a better lens.

I love the pics 2,3 and 4 especially. And I had to enlarge the first one. If you look, that tree trunk thingy sticking up from the ground looks like a kangaroo or a giant rabbit. :)

JanetLee said...

Thanks! The picture of downtown, I took driving over the bridge, well Jason was driving.

Untitled said...

Helllo mate nice post