Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thor's Day.

I know I've posted this before, but it's my current most favorite Thor picture, because of the perfect capture of the Thorbikewl. (He heard how well the movie Thor is doing and still thinks it's about him.)


Catch up stuff:

Everything is fine. I had a problem with a muscle in my mid-back that was spazzing and causing rather accurate heart attack symptoms. Everyone I know: you should go to the doctor/emergency room. Me: You can't poke a specific muscle and cause pain with a heart attack. Flexiril makes it all better. It just seriously hurt to do anything. And of course, Flexiril turns my brain to mush.

Several of our most amazing ACTs at work recently graduated from nursing school. I asked one of them if she knew the world was going to end on May 21 and she said, "It better not! I'm taking boards (the big test you have to take to get your nursing license) on the 20th and if the world ends the next day, I'm gonna be MAD."

Super excited to be attending my friend Heather Solos' May 16, 6:30 pm book signing at Charleston County Library. Come on down and bring a donation for My Sister's House.

Yes, I missed Loki Sunday last week. It was not intentional, but try to explain that to him.

No comments: