Two thoughts that prove I'm such a pessimistic optimist:
1) I am breathlessly watching Tunisia, Egypt and the Middle East, hoping that the overwhelming majority of young people in the region(some countries have up to 50% of the population under 25)are finally taking their future into their own hands and are going to bring peace, stability and a more democratic society to the region because that is the only true way to peace.
2) I am hoping at the very least, the turmoil in the middle east will keep the terrorist organizations too busy fighting amongst themselves to bother us.
Two things I'm excited about:
1) I ordered the new bed set for my bedroom make over, so I can choose paint colors.
2) I know I'm not weighing myself until my doctor's appointment in June, but my waist measurement has dropped an inch in the week and a half that I've been watching my intake more carefully.
Two decisions I have made:
1) I'm going to stop shopping for agents for my completed novel, Since I've Been Loving You. I'm going to finish part one of the little romance novel I'm working on, get part two through at least the first re-write and have part three outlined, then begin to shop it. If I get an agent and by some great stroke of karma, it actually makes it to a publisher, I can always whip out Since as my "serious" novel later.
2) I'm not going to paint the outside of the house, but have vinyl siding installed. Just need to investigate financing and decide when to do it. I'll have one outstanding loan paid off in two months, and my car will be paid off in a year (with still less than 50,000 miles on it, boo-yeah!).
Two reasons y'all keep coming back. (Vintage kitten)
Yes, they are standing in water. Being Viking Kittens, they are fascinated by the maelstrom of the drain.