Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Stuff

The weather is cooler and I can actually turn on the oven so I am, naturally, baking muffins like a crazy person.

My super spicy pumpkin muffins with toasted pumpkin seeds on top were a big hit at work yesterday.

My apple cinnamon (were supposed to have caramel also but let's just say that you should not go to put laundry in the dryer no matter how unmelted the caramel looks) were okay, I'll have to experiment with that a little more.

My dark chocolate raspberry almond muffins that Jason took to work were awesome.

Going to rummage around in the kitchen in a little while and find something new to try.

It's a not so secret secret that I have applied and interviewed for a new job. I am waiting to hear. Fingers crossed as it looks like something I will enjoy doing and will be *able* to do for the next 25 years. That's all about that for now until the process is complete.

It is sunbeam sleeping season:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of the muffins sound delicious!!!!!
Wow a career change....good for you...can't wait to hear.
Pam, South Bend