Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Chicken in Every Pot

and a book in every room. My biblioholism is in full swing these days.

Currently reading:

The next to last book, Sorceress of Darshiva, in David (and Leigh) Eddings series, The Malloreon. (Jason bought me the entire two series, The Belgariad and The Malloreon and I'm almost done, then have Belgarath the Sorcerer - a stand alone from the same series.)

Dreams from My Father, by Barack Obama.

The Assault on Reason, by Al Gore (Jason told me he purchased this with cash so "they" can't trace the purchase back to him.)

Finished reading and need to pass on:
How to Tell if Your Boyfriend is the Antichrist, (and if he is, should you break up with him?) by Patricia Carlin

A must read by any single woman!

FYI, no he's not and no, I'm not.


Loki sez: Does the Antichrist look like this?

Mom: No, he looks a lot like this.
JOKE!

No comments: