Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bowling for Puppies

Let me begin by saying that I am not a football fan. I didn't even know the Super Bowl was this weekend until Saturday morning and by this afternoon, I'd forgotten about it until the cheers and groans from the party next door reminded me.

I am, however, a fan of Animal Planet and Saturday morning found me relaxing on sofzilla, enjoying a few minutes of one of the dog shows before heading off to bed. Loki was on top of the cat tree when I noticed that he was intently watching the television from his vantage point. I assumed that it was the motion of the show dogs running around in circles that caught his attention.

Because he'd never looked at the television before. I mean, he's looked at, but never watched it.

But, I don't think it was the motion. I think it was the dogs. Today, post supper feast, I was flipping through channels and came upon Animal Planets Puppy Bowl. And this happened:







When the Kitten Half Time Show came on, I thought he'd be ALL about that, so I left the television on for it, but when the kittens came on, Loki hopped up on the couch and went to sleep.

Apparantly, he's a puppy loving kind o' guy.

No comments: